cyRM: Cyber Insurance Training Course
Better Educate Your Clients, Grow Your Cyber Insurance Line, and Protect Your E & O in Less than 3 Hours
Cyber perils already dominate business risk news stories, yet many organizations have limited cyber risk management, and little or no cyber loss insurance. The need is clear and insurance professionals must be ready to solve their client’s concerns.
Cyber Insurance Training was specifically designed for insurance professionals to help them better educate prospective customers, improve protection for their current clients, and take advantage of this quickly growing market.
The Cyber Insurance Training Course provides Certification that an Agent has studied fundamental IT perils, cyber coverages, and risk management. Technology’s continuing evolution challenges every insurance professional to adopt a continuous learning process about IT risks. Insurance professionals should prepare through study and experience, and share their knowledge to help clients protect their assets.
The cyRM Course distills essential cyber risk information and guides Agents, regardless of their overall insurance experience, in steps to establish their authority as informed and educated about Cyber Risk Management and Insurance.
Who Created this Course?
The Cyber Insurance and Risk Management course was developed by Associated Risk Managers Ohio. Associated Risk Managers is a group of approximately 200 agencies in the U.S. generating $5 billion dollars of insurance premiums through its network of independent agencies.
Cyber Insurance and Risk Management was designed by ARM principally for licensed insurance agents. The purpose is to address fast developing cyber risk perils that affect virtually every commercial insurance customer. With training Agents learn to address this crucial business risk, and then effectively integrate cyber insurance to their customer services.
The cyRM Course will jump-start learning for Insurance Agents on evolving IT perils. Experts say cyber risks will come to dominate business risk perils; this program is a step towards a learning process that must continue for the balance of your insurance career. Our mission is to equip every Agent with knowledge and skills to present cyber insurance to every commercial insured, today.
What Does this Course Include?
- 100% Online – No textbooks, study guides, or extra purchases necessary.
- A Certification test ensures Graduates have acquired knowledge, and are prepared for speaking with clients about the basics of cyber insurance.
- 100% Money-back Guarantee
- Quizzes at the end of each section reinforce study material knowledge
- Certificate designation – cyRM – Cyber Risk Manager
- Video tutorials supplement written course materials
- Graduation resources include further education, cyber risk analytical tools, marketing & sales materials, insurance programs
- Exclusive access to the cyRM LinkedIn Group – Cyber Insurance experts share tips, connections, to help further your knowledge
- Forum access to continue building knowledge and expertise within the Cyber Insurance community
- Direct email access to networked cyber insurance experts
- Tips, cyber blogs, updated resources to help agencies with their marketing and cyber risk insurance practice
Douglas previously worked at AON, Merrill Lynch and the Benfield Group prior to co-founding Taurus and later Quadrant Insurance Managers (professional liability specialists). He later partnered with Assurex Global as the lead for their proprietary, captive-based professional liability program. He is currently a professor in the graduate business school at Ohio Dominican University. He has a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance.